- Elections will be rescheduled April 14-15, with runoffs April 21-22. This is a result of the university shifting to remote classes due to COVID-19. This was done via a senate resolution bill 06-08.
- Senator Juan Forero resigned. He represented on-campus students and was the chair of the Audit and Budget Committee.
- Due to the cancellation of FLPolycon, 42 thousand dollars from this year’s budget will be unspent.
- Senate meetings will be held via Cisco Webex during the remote instruction period.
- Sustainability Committee chair, Isabella Zimmerman, resigned.
Documents are available from Florida Polytechnic University’s Office of the General Counsel.
Information and materials about SGA meetings are provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.