- SGA is seeking students on being on to represent the student body on university committees. Nominees will be approved by the SGA president.
- An ad-hoc Committee for the NOVA awards was created.
- The accessibility of SGA meeting times was discussed. The university events page only shows a limited amount of events and SGA events get truncated. The university calendar on the main website will show the meeting times and Campus Labs, when implemented, will be able to have an SGA accessible calendar.
- A student expressed concern over a trespassing warning. The student seeks apologies and information leading to the warning. A decision to start an investigation will be made in the Legislative Executive Board Meeting tomorrow.
- Concerns about a chair of a department were heard, including speaking down to students, and not responding to emails or questions. The SGA President, Ryan Perez, offered to liaison communication between the SGA and faculty.
- Title 2, going over membership eligibility, hiring, code of ethics, transparency, end of term procedures, had its first reading. Legislation is read twice prior to being voted on.
- The next meeting will be on Monday at 6 pm.
Documents are available from Florida Polytechnic University’s Office of the General Counsel.
Information and materials about SGA meetings are provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.