- Isabel Zimmerman Chair is appointed as Chair of the Sustainability Committee.
- Ricardo Ota is appointed as President of CAB (Campus Activity Board).
- Matthew Santalla is appointed as Officer of Standards and Enforcement.
- $122.50 is allocated to binders an dividers for the SGA Retreat.
- $20 is allocated to “I Voted” stickers for the upcoming election.
- Next meeting will be at 6 pm next Monday.
Documents are available from Florida Polytechnic Universities’s Office of the General Counsel.
Information and materials about SGA meetings are provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.