- New storage container and leasing is allocated $5000.
- Isabel Zimmerman’s appointment to Sustainability Committee Chair is approved.
- Robert Acacio’s appointment to Elections Committee Chair is approved.
- One Poly Against Cancer’s club approval is tabled for further research.
- The Audit and Budget Committee has only $1800 left in travel funds. They are planning to source an additional $10000 from RSO budgets.
- Amendment 2, seeking to allocate senators proportionately by college, passes the senate.
- Amendment 3, seeking to shorten the time in which amendments take effect, does not pass the senate.
- Amendment 4, seeking to correct the requirements of becoming a justice to reflect curriculum changes, passes the senate.
Information and materials about SGA meetings are provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 95 other subscribers