- New storage container and leasing is allocated $5000.
- Isabel Zimmerman’s appointment to Sustainability Committee Chair is approved.
- Robert Acacio’s appointment to Elections Committee Chair is approved.
- One Poly Against Cancer’s club approval is tabled for further research.
- The Audit and Budget Committee has only $1800 left in travel funds. They are planning to source an additional $10000 from RSO budgets.
- Amendment 2, seeking to allocate senators proportionately by college, passes the senate.
- Amendment 3, seeking to shorten the time in which amendments take effect, does not pass the senate.
- Amendment 4, seeking to correct the requirements of becoming a justice to reflect curriculum changes, passes the senate.
Information and materials about SGA meetings are provided “as is” without any warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.